The idea of using a silhouette is one that I particularly liked, and I want to try and incorporate something similar somewhere on the album - maybe on the actual CD. Their posing on the front and back cover was also another thing I liked, as I felt it perfectly fit the genre and upbeat nature of their song and also mine. From this, I've decided to include poses and positioning similar to this.
Sunday, 31 December 2017
Media Case Study: Brownstone Album
The idea of using a silhouette is one that I particularly liked, and I want to try and incorporate something similar somewhere on the album - maybe on the actual CD. Their posing on the front and back cover was also another thing I liked, as I felt it perfectly fit the genre and upbeat nature of their song and also mine. From this, I've decided to include poses and positioning similar to this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Question 4
https://misskeishaasamoah.wixsite.com/question4
-
I downloaded the Photoshop Trial on my computer to allow myself more time to complete my print products, as it takes quite a while to create...
-
In this video, we got feedback from a class of first year media students as well as my class on our rough cut of our music video. Whilst a...
2 CDs- very well chosen, relevant case studies with detailed and analytical notes on mise en scene, genre, representation and mise en scene. You've also considered house style well. I'd like to see one more CD case study! Vanssa
ReplyDeleteAlso add an additional post summarising which elements you'll use / adapt for your own print products. V
ReplyDeleteHi Miss, I have added underneath each case study what I will use/ adapt for my own product
ReplyDelete