Of course for my one I would style it as a 90s teen movie, similar to the Clueless and Jawbreaker film posters.
Friday, 29 December 2017
Media Case Study: Red Velvet Advert
Of course for my one I would style it as a 90s teen movie, similar to the Clueless and Jawbreaker film posters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Question 4
https://misskeishaasamoah.wixsite.com/question4
-
In this video, we got feedback from a class of first year media students as well as my class on our rough cut of our music video. Whilst a...
-
I downloaded the Photoshop Trial on my computer to allow myself more time to complete my print products, as it takes quite a while to create...
3 adverts: Very detailed in terms of conventions of page layout, mise en scene and lettering. You have picked a range and the intertextual ad is particularly interesting.
ReplyDeletethe 4 minute analysis is as detailed and analytical as the other two, but you need to note that it does not follow the format of A4 portrait, as required for your own advert.
Vanessa