With this advert, the typography is the thing that I believe I will include in my own advert. The use of colour on particular pieces of text is an aspect I like as I believe it is effective in gaining the audience's attention and interest, and therefore may include on my advert.
Wednesday, 27 December 2017
Media Case Study: 4minute Advert
With this advert, the typography is the thing that I believe I will include in my own advert. The use of colour on particular pieces of text is an aspect I like as I believe it is effective in gaining the audience's attention and interest, and therefore may include on my advert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Question 4
https://misskeishaasamoah.wixsite.com/question4
-
In this video, we got feedback from a class of first year media students as well as my class on our rough cut of our music video. Whilst a...
-
I downloaded the Photoshop Trial on my computer to allow myself more time to complete my print products, as it takes quite a while to create...
No comments:
Post a Comment