The way that the group is presented through the photography is one thing I would like to incorporate in my own album. Through the mise-en-scene, and the colour scheme, it is clear that they are a group, and have a similar, unified look about them. This is one thing that I liked as most 90s groups focus on the members as individuals, which is good too, however I liked how the photos communicated the girl group image.
Monday, 18 December 2017
Media Case Study: JADE Album
The way that the group is presented through the photography is one thing I would like to incorporate in my own album. Through the mise-en-scene, and the colour scheme, it is clear that they are a group, and have a similar, unified look about them. This is one thing that I liked as most 90s groups focus on the members as individuals, which is good too, however I liked how the photos communicated the girl group image.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Question 4
https://misskeishaasamoah.wixsite.com/question4
-
In this video, we got feedback from a class of first year media students as well as my class on our rough cut of our music video. Whilst a...
-
I downloaded the Photoshop Trial on my computer to allow myself more time to complete my print products, as it takes quite a while to create...
No comments:
Post a Comment